[nagdu] Working during class

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 6 19:39:13 UTC 2011

My boss asked me if I could work part-time while I was in class with Ben,
but I said no.  A friend of mine tried it, and he said it didn't work very
well.  He didn't have a lot of unspoken-for free time, and, when he did,
he was too tired to work very well.
One of my classmates, self-employed, did conduct some of his business
during class, occasionally requesting to go on an earlier or later trip so
he could make a conference call, but he didn't do it often.

I could see how working part-time could possibly be done at TSE, where one
can stay in the dorm when one is not on a trip, but even that is not a
large block of time. I think I could do it if I really had to, but I'd
rather not.

Anyone here try to work during class?
Tracy