[nagdu] Working during class

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Jan 6 20:40:52 UTC 2011

An attorney for the ity of San Francisco was in one of my classes and he
wanted to make sure his dog understood office life and behavior, so, Seeing
eye let him use an office at times and he did actual work and his dog got
used to offices.  he didn't do this often or for great lengths of time but
it worked for him.

Margo and Arrow