[nagdu] Cruel training methods

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 14:54:26 UTC 2011

This is really too bad.  I don't think the trainer should have been so brusk
in her demeanor, meaning that shouting"no" in the store was probably not
making a good impression, but then again I've said "no" louder than was
probably necessary before.   I wonder if the account of the original poster
is actually what people see when they observe someone training a service dog
in public?  Are people that prone to over reacting?

Julie