[nagdu] Working during class

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Jan 13 15:03:36 UTC 2011

	I tried and it did not go well. I didn't have the company directory at my fingertips and it is amazing how you think "I need to talk to Bill" only to realize that you don't know Bill's last name, you just know that he's Bill who sits downstairs and you don't know his last name and even if you did, there are like ten people with the same last name and he's listed as Fred in the directory but everybody calls him Bill.
What this means is that doing tasks that I can normally do quickly took a lot longer.
Also, I was exausted during training not so much from the walking, but the getting used toa new dog, the being with people I didn't know well, the routine of the school which was different from my home routine, stuff like that.
Also, I was missing my husband and while we talked, I did worry about him, if he was eating okay, if he had clean clothes, basically how he was maanging with the tasks I normally do