[nagdu] Working during class

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jan 11 13:29:52 UTC 2011

Gosh, that sounds brutal!
But the other class, where you worked in the office during part of the
day, sounds good.  I think that Fidelco students can do something similar,
near the end of their training.  Or so I vaguely recall.
I did try to mimic an office environment a bit last time I was at TSE, by
going into the lounge and working on my laptop at the conference table.
It gave Ben and me practice at him behaving in a busy place while I was
slightly distracted.

Maybe next time training rolls around, I'll give working part-time a try.
Tracy