[nagdu] Access problems in San Diego

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Thu Jan 13 22:28:19 UTC 2011

Hi Ginger,
Thanks for the info - I lost our guide dog law book along time ago!

I'm going to make a copy of this and go to the police station near the
Humane Society when I go there on Thursday and talk to them there,

Since the discrimination happened on December 8th, a friend with a guide dog
and I are going to attempt to go to this business and see what happens and
then proceed from there.

I'll keep you all posted.

Lyn and Landon