[nagdu] Access problems in San Diego

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 13 01:23:33 UTC 2011

Linda,
    I would suggest that you and the California Association of Guide Dog
Users get in touch with this person's supervisor to help them become
educated on California law. I have attached the California statute and it
clearly states that violation of the statute is a criminal offense.

Fraternally yours,
Marion