[nagdu] what do you do with your dog when you go away?

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 19:38:39 UTC 2011

I would take either of the last of the four options. I would not leave
the dog alone. That's just my $.15.

On 1/19/11, Mark J. Cadigan <kramc11 at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you get the proper paperwork, why would you not be able to take your dog
> on these trips?

Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)
National Federation of the Blind
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com
or find me here:
http:\\shari_greenlaw.livejournal.com
Skype: sharonda2004
Twitter: shari_rocks
Facebook: facebook.com/TheSharondaWhiteGreenlaw