[nagdu] what do you do with your dog when you go away?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 20 14:11:17 UTC 2011

Hi Gary.
A hockey tournament!  Way cool!
But to the subject...
Many moons ago when I was single and had to spend a few days in the
hospital, I hired a dogwalker to take care of my dog.  I explained to her
the rules of behavior I expected, and she kept Amba in her appartment, so
Amba was not alone at home.  Amba didn't seem at all upset by the whole
deal, and I didn't notice any differences in her behavior, so I guess the
dogwalker followed my instructions.  I'd had Amba a little less than a
year, and the extended break in working didn't seem to bother her.
Tracy