[nagdu] what do you do with your dog when you go away?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:17:30 UTC 2011

I hired a dog walker for once a day while I had my leg in a cast. I was here, but at noon the guy came by and took out Wayne and walked him for a while, but Wayne was unenthusiastic about it. It was a little expensive, too. When I went to Guatemala, I didn't take my dog. The tour buses we used there were extremely narrow and our group filled it to capacity; the sidewalks were extremely narrow and would have caused the dog considerable stress, especially since he was reaching an age at which he was beginning to need to retire.
CL