[nagdu] Using a guide dog in a gym

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jan 25 16:04:48 UTC 2011

My suggestion is to find a staff member that likes dogs and see if yours can hang out in that person's office. The dog won't see you but you'd also know that he/she isn't being bothered by any other patrons. I did this at the pool and it worked well. Having my dog be where she could see me didn't work wel as she wanted to be with me. Both dogs did so having me just not be where they could see me was the best option.