[nagdu] all day in an office

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Wed Jan 26 14:07:37 UTC 2011

I keep a very large crate in my office that doubles as a printer stand and
desk extension, the only time I close it is when I am expecting a client
that doesn't care for dogs and when I am in session. I'm thinking about
actually putting up a largish kennel in my reception area but then again my
office and reception area is about 400 square feet.

I have a few clients that are very intimidated by dogs and others that
insist on visiting with him every time they come in.

For a fairly high strung GSD my boy deals with office life pretty well... in
fact I think he's good " P R"