[nagdu] all day in an office

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 18:43:13 UTC 2011

Brian,

Thanks!  Way back when I first started taking Monty to work with me, I
purchased a soft crate for my office.  I was not impressed with it at all.
He was doing fine with just being under the desk so I never bought a
different crate.    I'll have to reconsider the crate as an option. I'll
need to do some measuring and possibly moving some furniture.  My office
isn't as big as yours!  At least it's not a cube in a farm.  For that I am
eternally grateful.

Do you find people having problems with allergies?  What do you do in this
situation?  Honestly though, if someone is that violently allergic, probably
me just being near them is going to cause problems.

Thanks!
Julie