[nagdu] all day in an office

Bob Clark bobclark4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 20:21:09 UTC 2011

Greetings:

Actually, I am somewhat amused relative to all the various
accommodations that people have employed for their dog in an office
setting.

I have had several dogs over the years and worked in a variety of
office environments ranging from a cube environment to a private
office.  Basically, I have had the dog lay under the desk and either
loop the leash to a desk leg or put my leg through the leash.  I have
never had any issue.  I walk the dog before work, during lunch, and at
the end of the normal work day if I had to work overtime which used to
be somewhat normal.

If allowed, and you are consistent with your discipline, dogs will
normally adapt to the environment.

Now, I have a home-based business so this is no longer an issue.

Website: http://bob-clark.com
Website: http://familyiqforyou.com
Website: http://passiveonlineprofit.net
Website: http://marketingleadsforlife.com