[nagdu] Guide Dog Handler Bill of Rights

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jan 31 03:12:32 UTC 2011

Hello  Cindy and everyone,

    People have tried addressing these issues with the schools pretty much
to no avail. If things aren't going to change perhaps we need to seek a
legislative remedy in the states if not in Congress. If national legislation
is adopted to create such a statute as a Guide Dog Handler's Bill of Rights
it becomes the law of the land. Everyone would be bound by this act if it is
a Federal Law.

Peter Donahue