[nagdu] Guide Dog Handler Bill of Rights

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 03:34:11 UTC 2011

Oh, and don't get me wrong. I don't doubt that there is a need for change, but we have to be unified on what we really want that change to be. Also, if you are going to a college/university, or some other training, none has absolutely everything you want. Why is a dog school going to be any different.