[nagdu] Guide Dog Handler Bill of Rights

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jan 31 15:37:42 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

    Then why get the dog in the first place? Those who do not feel ownership
of their dog is important undermine the efforts of those who are trying to
change an otherwise deplorable situation. Many of these problems have been
discussed in the past so I won't rehash old news. Read the list archives.

Peter Donahue