[nagdu] Some Perspective on the Policy

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 2 11:18:19 UTC 2011

Hi, Marion,
When I had the experience of an ACB/GDUI national convention a few times,
they did have an area in their GDUI Suite room where you could leave the dog
as staff would be there for the majority of the day.
We did have one guide dog school who graciously provided kennels with no
cost.
If need be, I gladly would have taken advantage of that.
Of course, I would have been there to check on my four-legged furry son
though.
At least the option was there and available.
I'm not sure how many people did use that option.
Bibi