[nagdu] thoughts on policy alternatives

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Jul 5 16:55:07 UTC 2011

Yeah, Albert, it would be nice if they would do it like you described - let
the hotel bust the person or people responsible for problems incurred by
their dogs.

But I see it as the sighted not wanting to deal with us so they'd rather
pawn it off onto the NFB or NAGDU to take care of it all for them.

It would be nice if the hotel would deal with the misbehaving guide dog
users and let the non problerm folks leave their dogs alone for a bit at the
conventions.  It's too bad they can't find pet sitters willing to dog sit
for people.

Hope NFB and NAGDU can come to a resolution of the problem in a manner
everyone can be happy with.

Cheers,

Lyn and Landon