[nagdu] Guide dog Schools

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:00:28 UTC 2011

I went to GDF I was at the time had a lot more then what I have now, they do go by what the eye doctor says, and the acuteness of your vision, I also had at that time no vision in my left eye, no peripheral vision in my left eye and like tunnel vision, was a little good, but now that is no longer the case, they did ask me to wear sleep shades on class though. Outside I cannot see a thing to do the diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and cataracts

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.