[nagdu] Guide dog Schools

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:17:11 UTC 2011

One concern they have is that you are going to let the dog do its work. If nyou attempt to use your vision more than you are truly able, or your ability to travel very well with that vision is used too much, the dog will soon learn it doesn't have to work. I think that would be a concern for any school. I think that's cool that GDF would have you wear sleep shades if you had some vision. I don't think TSE does, or they didn't used to. Some students wanted to do that. My information isn't that current, so don't consider it the last word.