[nagdu] Welcome home from convention

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 17:00:13 UTC 2011

Congratulations, Cheryl. I look forward to hearing more about the
activities of the travel and tourism division! We're actually getting to
the beginnings of our longpplanned and prepared-for traveling, so it's
good of you to time your life to be in sync with ours. /grin/ Now, if
you have the secret key to traveling with a Daisy hound, that would be
great. /lol/ Once we finish with the unpacking and catch up from our
recent bief jaunt, I will need to filter out all the Daisy bits to see
what I've learned about traveling with a Mitzi poodle guide. Beyond the
fact that she is delightful as a traveling companion and as a guide, so
I'm happy about that. She is also very patient with her crazy sister and
in giving up a whole lot of her own share of the time and attention that
crazy Daisy requires when she's all hyped up over everything.  /smile/
Anyway, it was nice to use what I've learned about traveling with guides
over the past few years to just settle in with mine like I knew what I
was doing or something. /grin/

Sorry about your airport security experience. That old "you're the
problem" ploy gets old in a hurry as it is. When the person saying it is
giving you grief about a field in which you have a whole lot of
experience and education and professional acumen, it gets difficult not
to grab your dog's teeth and gof or their throat. Well, for me, anyway.
I may look like I'm maintaining my calnm and composure like an
intelligent, civilized human being, but ... That's all on the surface.
Let us know how you fare in addressing the issue. /smile/

Tami