[nagdu] attachment or anxiety separation

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 18:04:42 UTC 2011

Sherrie,
I'm glad I won't be the only to feel guilty when it's time to leave
retired Mitzi home as I breeze off with a new guide dog. /smile/  That's
a long way ahead for us, but I already know the one who is going to have
the problem there is me. /smile/ I have a feeling she will be perfectly
happy by then to be her daddy's dog nd leave the guiding up to a younger
dog, while she can just hang out and play for a change. /smile/ Me, I'll
give myself a crisis over it., I am certain.

Tami