[nagdu] Guide dog Schools

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 20:46:43 UTC 2011

Wayne,

Shhh!!! You're not supposed to tell. /evil grin/ It's true, though, that
any number of sins by many of our dogs can be traced directly back to,
well, us. Not all, but... In my case, I very often find myself
vigorously defending some perceived faux pas or mistake by my guide by
pointing out the seven different things I did wrong that she was just
trying to set me straight on. /lol/ She's perfectly capable of getting
into trouble all on her own, but in her work she's really very
safety-conscious and accurate. If I trip over something or bump into an
obstacle, nearly every time it's because I wasn't paying attention to
her. What can I say? /smile/

Tami