[nagdu] carrying white cane

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 15 19:26:38 UTC 2011

Gary,

I've considered it a few times but haven't come up with anything
ingenious yet... So if I'm not wearing blue jeans so I can put the
identity cane in my back pocket, I either have to put it in my purse,
where it will get lost on the bottome or in a backpack where I will not
be able to get to it when I actually need it in a public washroom. /lol/
Mitzi's good at showing me where things are, it turns out, so i am saved
from the risk of touching something oogie and germy with my
hands. /lol/

Hmm... Perhaps one of these days I'll sit down with DD and see if we can
come up with something that would do the trick. Do I sense a new product
line for our fine friends at Pawpower Creations? /grin/

Tami