[nagdu] flying with your dog

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 21:47:59 UTC 2011

yes you are mistaken Dar.

if the dog is not a service dog, they need to be in a carry on Kennel on the plane, this is not all airlines, and it depends on the size of the dog as well, when flying down to orlando, there were 2 small dogs that were carried on the plane in a portable kennel.

Our dogs, don't need to be carried, thank god, Maxx is 70 lbs and I couldn't do that.

You cane needs to be either stowed under your seat or put out of the way in the plane, like when you put your bags in the overhead storage areas.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.