[nagdu] leaving your dog alone

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 16 02:42:04 UTC 2011

Yikes! That happens a lot here, too. The law says they have to ... So
that helps us how? I've had an offer of help to get to an NFB Center,
which I would really love, but honestly, the thought of dealing with the
state again does not thrill me. Last I heard, there were only about 5
states where one can just expect to get VR services according to the
law, so there are quite a few of us out there who just have to be
creative about getting what we need to be in the workforce, paying into
the system, and to be productive members of our community. Sigh.

Glad you got Frankli and that the two of you are doing so well
together. /smile/