[nagdu] Happy Birthday to our President Marion Gwizdala

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 17:11:17 UTC 2011

I am sending early Happy Birthday since I will not be available tomorrow.

So ahem clearing throat to sing badly happy birthday to you, happy birthday to youu, happy birthday dear Marion, Happy Birthday to youuuuuu. Dog howling for me to stop. rofl.

Also, I did record the meeting on the 3rd, so I will send it to you if you wish Marion for the website, I will also post it to my youtube page and facebook as well.

Love Cheryl, Nelson and Maxx

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.