[nagdu] Happy Birthday to our President Marion Gwizdala

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 16 17:46:21 UTC 2011

Cheryl,
    What we are hoping to do is separete the different parts of the meeting
so people can listen to those parts they wish, e.g., committee reports, old
business, new business, etc. we did get a line from the sound system, so we
will try to use it first and see how it turned out. I will let you know.

Fraternally yours,
Marion