[nagdu] Talking and singing to animals

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 18 02:18:49 UTC 2011

Now, that I would like to see. Or would I... I used to think it would be
cool if Mitzi had opposable (or is it apposed? I get confused) thumbs to
pick things up for me and stuff when my hands were so numb and useless.
Then it occurred to me that if she had thumbs, she could type, and she
could tell me what she was thinking... Then I realized that if she could
do that, she would make it way too obvious how much more clever she is
than I am, so when you find out about getting those thumbs for your
dogs, just dohn't tell Mitzi. I will be in big, big trouble if you do
that. /lo/

Tami