[nagdu] First Time Guide Dog User

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Mon Jul 18 15:29:55 UTC 2011

Gloria,

Let me add my congratulations to you.  Everything will be fine.  The most
important thing I can suggest is that you not let any nerves get in the way
of building the bond with your new guide.  You are the leader first and
foremost.  Be confident, and relax.

Mistakes are ok.  We all make them.  Your new guide will be looking to you
for direction once the trainer is out of the picture.  So, have fun and
build the bond and all will be fine.

Best,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com