[nagdu] Free Guide Dog Gift Bags

Dave workerbee123 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 19 00:06:34 UTC 2011

Hello Guide Dog Users!

We have 30 donated gift bags for guide dogs and  will be sending them out August 1st.  These gift bags consist of: one leather dog leash, one stainless food - water bowl, one package of ear wipes, one nylon dymo bone and a coupon for 20 pounds of dog food (four different types but only one coupon per winner).

If we have thirty one or more requests then we'll have a drawing July 31st and the first thirty will recieve the gift bags.  If under thirty requests then all will recieve them.  No cost or obligation just have had them donated and their only request is to pass the gift bags along to guide dog owners.

If your interested in entering this then send us your name, mailing address and if your one of the thirty winners we'll notify you to watch for your package by email around August 4th.

Send us off list your information to
workerbee123 at earthlink.net

Good Luck Everyone,

David Wermuth and Guide Dog Bingo