[nagdu] I will be doing a presentation to my host agency about the new hotline and other things

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:36:24 UTC 2011

Hi all:

I don't know if anyone remembers, but last year, Marion our President and myself gave a presentation about traveling with a guide dog and ADA access laws.

I will again be doing this tonight at 6pm Eastern time to my host agency.

I plan on talking about all things that pertain to traveling in general with someone with any disabilities, but I will also be focusing on our new Hotline; and also by never assuming what the client wants, by asking and not offending the client of what they want and need out of travel.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.