[nagdu] Discrimination

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed Jul 27 02:31:42 UTC 2011

YEP THAT IS THE TRUTH ONCE SOME GUY AT COLLEGE MADE A SMART REMARD SO i THREW MY FOLDING CANE AT HIM BARELY MISSED HIM AND A WINDOW MY A COUPLE OF INCHES. NOT ONE OF MY BRIGHTER MOVES BUT i SURE FELT BETTER. IT IS FUNNY WITH FAMILY, BEFORE WE GOT OUR DOGS THEY DIDN'T ALWAYS HAVE ROOM FOR US TO GO WITH THEM PLACES AND THEN IT BECAME THAT THEIR WASN'T ENOUGH ROOM FOR OUR DOGS. Wwe decided that we couldn't win so we just go on with life and roll with the punches because it is so much less stressful. A whole lot more fun to