[nagdu] Discrimination

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:38:21 UTC 2011

Gloria if you can I would try and go to the nfbnet.org if you can and read up on our passed discussions on issues that have recently gone on. There have been a few issues, but we represent the consumer and offer assistance in fighting the fight to over come discrimination, whether we are guide dog users or not.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.