[nagdu] Discrimination

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Jul 19 21:20:50 UTC 2011

Gloria,

For me, no, I extremely rarely have issues of discrimination because of
my guide dog.  Well, I rarely have descrimination issues of any
variety.  I honestly have no idea if this is because I am a scary
person, the area I live, my particular dog, the specific places I go or
some other factor.  Others experience access issues more often than I
do, but I wouldn't say it's routine for any of us.

There are lots and lots of people and resources available to assist you
with an access issue should one come up.  My best advice is don't worry
about and deal with it if one should come up.  That's all you can do.
*smile*

Julie