[nagdu] welcome to the new members!

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Jul 19 21:33:02 UTC 2011

Heya all!

I guess you've figured out I'm back!  I just got to the end of my 1,000
messages that were backed up in my in box.  Thanks to everyone for being
nice to each other, excepting one.  Also thanks so much for not
responding to that one.  That individual has been removed from the
list.  Hopefully there won't be any more nastiness of that variety for a
while.

A huge welcome to all the new folks on the list!  I saw several new
names!  Exciting!  Please feel free to jump in anywhere with any
question, thought or idea you have.  No one bites, or if they do I have
them removed.  We have one basic list rule and that is to be nice.
Later when I have a bit more time, I'll post the official list rules.

And a breif introduction from me to the new people.  I'm Julie, the list
moderator.  I'm working with Monty, my owner trained lab and Boxer mix.
We've been a fully functioning team for just short of two years now.
Time flies.

As always please feel free to write to me off list julielj at neb.rr.com
with any questions, concerns, winning lottery numbers or anything else
pressing that I can assist with!

Julie
NAGDU list moderator