[nagdu] Discrimination

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:55:50 UTC 2011

so you are not in favor of the hotline rebecca

I trying to see where you are coming from.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.