[nagdu] Discrimination

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Thu Jul 21 01:47:25 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Part of the challenge with any civil rights law, is that we as individuals
who are protected by these laws, become the enforcers, educators, and
excuses as to why this continues to occur.  Unfortunately, there no ADA or
similar Civil Rights police that go out and do this, and sometimes as many
of us know, it is a shot in the dark even if law enforcement even know and
understand the laws.  So, the more we continue to make these issues public,
the greater the awareness to the problems that still occur decades after the
original law's passage.

JMO,

Steve