[nagdu] Discrimination

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 22:04:35 UTC 2011

Hi Tami,
Your comments on discrimination were veery helpful, because receiving
comments from others about if I have deeper issues and maybe I shouldn't get
a guide dog because of my concerns would really make me reconsider being a
member of this list. I feel that we all should watch how we respond to
things. While we all have the rite to voice our opinions, I feel we should
watch how we say things. Our words can have a big impact on others. I myself
am guilty of this and have to check myself. I feel this is especially true
when new members come along we want them to know this a place where they
will not be critized for their beliefs and where they can receive help from
others who have experienced some of the same things.
Gloria