[nagdu] Discrimination

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Fri Jul 22 00:56:04 UTC 2011

Gloria you are right to be concerned about how others will react but, be careful not to let opinions of others no matter what they are to influence you if you believe you are doing the right thing for yourself. My family wasn't sure about my getting a dog but I believed that I had to find out for myself it a dog was the right fit for me and a dog is. I have a almost twenty two month old golden retriever named Tres. He is my second dog my first was a black lab named Drake.