[nagdu] Discrimination

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Jul 25 15:10:37 UTC 2011

Okay, Sheila I have to ask.
I remember you saying something about getting a dog when your son was a teenager. Am I right? Also, your husband is a dog user.
Who exactly in your family had aproblem with you getting a dog, and why did their opinion matter?
I have a friend who told me recently "If they don't pay your bills f** 'em"
So I really am curious. You from what I know weren't dependent on parents. What am I missing?