[nagdu] Exercising with Your Dog

Abigail Lanier lanieraf at email.appstate.edu
Fri Jul 22 19:10:41 UTC 2011

Rebecca,

I find your dog's name and breed ironic; my family has raised a number of
service dogs (Carolina canines for Service) over the years. One of the dogs
we raised was a blonde labradoodle named Zebulon, but we refered to him as
Zeb most of the time.

I appreciate your feedback, but I was looking more for ways that humans get
exercise, not necessarily exercising the dog.

Gary, thanks for your feedback as well.

Abigail