[nagdu] We are home

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 23 16:14:56 UTC 2011

Hi, Bertha,
I heard you mention the Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind in
another message I came across earlier.
I didn't graduate from CSDB, but attended there for almost a good twelve
years.
I'm Bibi and reside here in denver, Colorado.
My husband, Dale Gilmore went to CSDB too, but didn't graduate from there.
Both of us went to public school after that back in our areas of Aurora,
Colorado and Denver.
Odie is now my retired guide dog who was trained at Pilot Dogs in Columbus,
Ohio.
He's also transitioned to being a medical alert service dog, especially
since he saved my husband Dale's life three times in a row.
I'm working on getting another guide dog, but want to attend GDF.
That will happen when the time is right.
Although this message is old only because I'm just now catching up on email
in my new mail folder, I figured to reply anyway.
Bibi