[nagdu] We are home

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 19:33:10 UTC 2011

Bibi:

Hey I am a GDF graduate, if you come to Long Island, let me know, I can come and see you.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.