[nagdu] If you don't like the policies

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 19:31:37 UTC 2011

It might be something we can ask the board if they can find someone or maybe an organization that can dog sit, during certain times for us.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.