[nagdu] If you don't like the policies

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 23 16:35:46 UTC 2011

Hi, Bertha,
When I took my first guide dog Orleans to convention with me when it was in
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ten years ago, I didn't have a problem with the
policy.
In fact, NAGDU did a wonderful job back then to ensure they had volunteers
to dogsit for us if the dogs needed a break.
I had a wonderful dogsitter who took great care of Orleans when I was going
to atten the banquet.
She took him out for a walk and even brought him a couple of toys to play
with.
I was going to give them back to her, but she wanted Orleans to have them.
At times when I'd leave Odie at home alone, I made sure the television was
left on for him.
His favorite channel is Animal Plannet because it's all about animals.
Odie doesn't behave like a dog or an animal.
He prefers to be treated like a real human kid.
*Smiles*
Bibi