[nagdu] I am New to the List

Anita abbrown6211 at charter.net
Sat Jul 23 20:18:08 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

I recently joined the e-mail list. My name is Anita an I live in Georgia.
Back in June I applied for a guide dog at SEGD. Since I have applied I have
receive a letter letting me know that my paper work has been approved, and
they will be contacting me soon to do a home visit. To be very honest with
all of you I am very excited and nervous at the same time. I know that this
will be a new experience in my life an I am looking forward to it. I am sure
that I will learn allot from all of you on this list. Take care and have a
great day.

Anita