[nagdu] I am New to the List

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 20:59:23 UTC 2011

welcome Anita:

also GDF has people that work out of GA.

I remember when I was going for my Maxx, he is going to be 6 in August, best decision I made.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.