[nagdu] [Bulk] Re: We are home

B Avila Guerrero guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 23 22:57:21 UTC 2011

Hi Bibi,
Yes, I have been in Colorado Springs for just about a year. I am the Braille
Instructor at CSDB. Really love my job and hope to be there at least three
more years.
I am a new Handler. In fact, just got back to Colorado from Morristown with
my New guide one month today.
We are currently in Florida on a much needed Family vacation and will be
back in the Springs in a couple of weeks. Please feel free to contact me off
list and if you are ever in The Springs let me know.
Will you be attending the state convention in November? I should be there,
as I am an officer in the Colorado springs chapter.
Bertha